Friday, November 30, 2012

two months to plan a party?!?!?

Sloanes birthday isn't for another 2 1/2 months but im frantic! I am horrible at planning stuff, it never works out like I think it is.

at least I finally decided on doing a baby Einstein theme. I have been all over pintrest, etsy, google, you name it I have searched there. I know how I want her cake made, just have to find someone to make it. any one know of a good place that's not insanely priced???

so I need a little bit of help though. its a first birthday party. she isn't going to remember anything but she definitely deserves a perfect birthday. there will be older kids coming so I need to make sure they are entertained of course. im thinking bounce house & piƱata....

im trying to get crafty as far as invitations, party favors, & decorations go, without going over board. im on a budget here LoL I am also just thinking some finger foods, keep it simple. cant forget about the adults sooooooo I was thinking doing a happy hour deal for us that are of age. booze & cupcakes, my kind of party HaHa

im totally open to all kinds of feeback & ideas. ive never planned a baby birthday party, or any birthday party for that matter. also March is Trisomy Awareness Month, so im trying to think of how I can incorporate that as well. hmm.....? LOTS to think about!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment